THIS WEEK'S FOCUS
An important step in moving from dream to legacy is taking time to remember and praise God for His faithfulness and promises in the past, so we can reclaim His promises for our future.
“Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen. He named it Ebenezer, saying, “Thus far the Lord has helped us."
I Samuel 7:12
1. Share in your own words how taking time to remember what God has done for you has helped you. For example, how has God used communion time in your life?
2. What is an area of your life that you have a special testimony of God’s miracles and faithfulness, that you can recall in times of difficulty and testing? What is an area you can confidently declare that God moved on your behalf? (finances, health, family healing, ministry...)
3. Where is an area that you think God might want you to activate “defiant praise?” Where, in spite of a hardship you are going through, does God want you to boldly praise Him and declare Him faithful?
4. Can you think of an area that by remembering and praising God, you developed an expectation of blessing? What is an area that because you failed to thank God, the enemy was able to start to build a stronghold of discouragement?
5. What is part of the legacy of HFTW, that you have seen the benefit from in your life? What is part of the legacy of HFTW, you believe you should claim the benefits from more boldly?