THIS WEEK'S FOCUS
The resurrection power of Jesus is about the great things God does through us, as we become the hands and feet of Jesus.
What is one way that your life has been impacted by our consideration of Jesus’ baptism, temptation, suffering, death and resurrection?
How have you been more aware of what He did for you and that He is for you, as you’ve gone through your everyday life?
“We are God’s work of art, created in Christ Jesus for the good works which God has already designated to make up our way of life.”
Ephesians 2:10 (NJB)
1. Have you ever had an experience where you ended up helping yourself the most by focusing on helping others?
2. Of the five things Jesus was called to do, which one resonates most with you? Which is the most challenging for you?
3. How would you live differently if you really believed that God had created, prepared, and put in you a list of good works, He planned to give you the opportunity to do for Him every day, if you were just tuned into it?
4. Can you give an example of the Holy Spirit moving on your heart or speaking to you about reaching out to someone in need? How did you sense the life of Jesus working through you when that happened?
5. If you are comfortable you can share one way in which you feel that you are in need of one of the ministries of Jesus we’ve mentioned and ask your group to pray for you about that?