THIS WEEK'S FOCUS
Dreams don’t become destiny without decisions. Godly dreams come to pass because godly decisions are made.
“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.” (James 1:5 NIV)
1. Can you think of a dream that you once had that you thought was for sure THE dream for your life, that you are now glad that you realized eventually that it wasn’t?
2. Have you had any insight since the last meeting about a dream that God may be wanting you to receive and claim?
3. If a dream is like a seed and you think of your “dream to legacy as a process” what might be a step for you, you need to take?
a. Plant the seed, announce it and go for it
b. Ask God and others to help you water the seed
c. Pull out some weeds
d. Relocate the plant to a better environment
4. Of the four keys to making decisions of destiny, which really spoke to you as it relates to present decisions you might be making?
a. The need to make wiser decisions
b. The challenge to make sure I’m making pure decisions
c. The need to be sure I’m making a united decision
d. The willingness to make a bold decision
5. What would be an example of a fear you most often need to face? The fear of ________.
a. Lack b. Failure c. Embarrassment d. Disappointment
e. Inadequacy f. Danger g. Rejection h. Other
6. Is there a decision you need to make that you would like to ask the group to help you pray about?